Chapter 23

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Chris is regular font with ""
-------------------------------------------------------
Rosie's POV
"Of course little one let's get you inside."
I feel myself slip into my mindset while I hold his hand following him inside. "Dada where wes going?" "Daddy's taking you to your room so I can give some things." I wonder what he's giving me. I follow him through the house up to my room. "Sit in your rocking chair baby daddy will be right back." I listen to daddy and sit in the chair. Hehe it's so pretty in here. I rock back and forth patiently waiting for daddy to come back. "Okay baby close your eyes for me." I cover my eyes with my hands. "I cants see now dada." I feel something placed in my lap then daddy pulls my hands away. I look down and see a couple of presents wrapped in a pretty paper.

Hehe it looks like taffy

Hehe it looks like taffy. "Dada dis for me?" "Yes baby girl open them." You don't need to tell me twice! I love presents. I open up the small present first and find the cutest sockies ever!! "Daddy I love them!!" I open up the next box finding cute bibs for me to wear! Eeeepppp these are froms littleforbig! "Ohhh! I love them too. I likes the cherries and animals!" (Pictures on chapter 15)
I open my last box finding multiple onesies. Oh my gosh!! These are the onesies that I wanted to save up for. I pull out the lavender onesie clutching it in my hands.

"Daddy tis means so much to me. Now i cans look pretty and feels small." I pull out all my onesies loving all of them but one catches my eye. It's a lavender onesie with paws on it. I've never seen this one before where did he get this? "Daddy where you get this at?" He looks over to see which onesie I was talking about and smiles. "That's a new onesie they released. When I saw it I knew you needed it because of the color and the paws. I call you my little kitten so it fits best for you."

He's right I needed it! I absolutely love this onesie and I can't wait to wear it. "Daddy can I wear it now!? Please dada pretty please!" I practically beg him. "Of course baby do you want me to leave the room?" Part of me wants to change myself but another part wants him to change me. "Can woos change meh dada." He replies back with a yes while smiling. I get up so he can help me out of my clothes. He pulls my shirt over my head gently, leaving me in my bra and pants. He takes off my shoes and sets them aside.

I shyly look at him blushing red in the process,waiting for him to take off my pants. He slides my pants down slowly and helps me step out of my pants. I feel his eyes slowly rank over my body. Oh gosh he sees all my scars now he's probably disgusted. I try covering up but he takes my hands away. "You're so beautiful kitten...I'm the luckiest daddy in the whole wide world." I cover my face with my hands trying to hide the fact that I'm red like a cherry at his statement. "Tanks woo dada but I is the luckiest wittle evvva!"

Daddy picks up the paw onesie and slides it over my head then snaps the bottom into place. Hehe I feels so little. He steps away from me making sure everything is on then kisses my forehead. "You look perfect kitten. Your daddy's little girl aren't you." I nod my head fast before saying yes daddy. "D-dada up pwease." I say making grabby hands at him. He picks me up resting me on his hip. "Now what do you want to do little one."

I think for a moment wondering what I wanted to do. Hmmm well I could color...OH or watch movies. "Can we watch a movie daddy? I likes movies." "What movie do you want baby?" I haven't watched any new ones so I don't know what to choose. Maybe the toy story! I watched that as a kid and I loved it. "Toy story please daddy." He picks me up carrying me to the movie room. I cling onto him hoping he won't drop me. We enter the movie room and he lays me down on the sofa.

"Daddy before we watch the movie can you just lay with me for a second." I just want him to hold me. "Move over baby." I move over so he can lay next to me. He pulls me towards him holding me to his chest. "This is the only place I feel safe at...in your arms." He plays with my hair making me relax even more. "You're my safe place too Rosie." He holds me and occasionally kisses me but the whole we just hold each other listening to each others breathing.

"Daddy will take care of you...I love you princess." I look up at him and move so I'm laying on top of him. "I love you too daddy but sometimes I needs to takes care of daddy." Next thing I know daddy's kissing me. I think I'm obsessed with his lips honestly. He pulls away making me whimper at the lose of contact. Oh god that's so embarrassing. I hide my face into the crook of his neck so he doesn't see my blush. "Don't worry princess I feel the same way." We both fall asleep holding each other completely forgetting about the movie.

Someone's POV
I watch them both sleep holding each other. I will get you back. I will make sure you suffer pain. Now I just wait.

Authors note:
I'm trying to figure out how to write Rosie in little space so please be patient with me. Comment and vote❤️

Readers questions:
Who's watching them?
Favorite part about this chapter?
Little space ideas?
Suggestions?