Chapter 35

*trigger warning* (abuse)
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
------------------------------------------------------
Rosie's POV
I can't believe he got me a new collar that means so much more than the first one. Everyone left so it's just me and daddy now since Chris and Anne went home. "Daddy?" He went to go get something but he's taking a little long. I get up from the couch and look for him. Where could he be? I check every room then realize I missed the music room. I haven't even been into the music room yet so I'm excited to see it.

I reach the door to the music room and hear sniffling. Why is he crying? I enter the room looking around for him. I see him sitting next to the piano with his hands covering his face. "Daddy what's wrong?" I sit down next to him then pull him towards me. He sniffles into my chest and pulls away wiping his tears. "No-nothing's wrong princess I-I just wi-wish I could've protect y-you. Everything that's h-happened to you...I j-just wish I could've found you sooner."

I hold his face into my hands and bend down to kiss his forehead. "We can't control the past but we can help with the future daddy. You saved be when I needed to be saved. Everything that happened to me led me to you. I'm the happiest I've ever been...you made my birthday the best birthday ever. Don't cry over my past because it made me who I am today. You make me feel like a princess and I am so lucky I have you."

He looks at me with love in his eyes. "I love you princess. I'm so glad you're mine. I just don't like knowing you were in so much pain while I was touring the world. I promise you that I will keep you safe." I kiss him hard pouring all my love into one simple kiss. He kisses me back with just as much force making my body heat up. We pull away panting while we rest in each other's arms. "I need to tell you...I need to tell you about everything." He looks back at me looking nervous. "You don't have to tell me baby...I don't want to pressure you into anything."

I take a deep breath getting ready to tell him some of the worst parts about my life. "I want to tell you daddy. You deserve to know." He pecks my lips and gives my hand a squeeze for reassurance.

"I had a younger brother. He was 3 years younger than me but he always protected me. One night my dad came into my room and started to beat me...my brother came in and tried to stop my dad from hurting me more. My dad ended up hitting him in the head so hard that my brother he had a seizure. We couldn't get him to the doctor in time so he had a heart attack because of all the strain in his body and he passed away in my arms. My parents hid the ashes and just forgot about him while I cried for him to come back. After that I met this guy named Brian who basically helped me move on. He turned into my boyfriend and introduced me into the ddlg world which obviously suited me well. He was nice at first but then...he just changed."

I hold back my tears so I can finish my story. "He started to hurt me and just treat me like trash. He wanted sex and I didn't so he would constantly rape me...he would just let me scream for help but no one ever came. I would get punished for small things like if I didn't cook food for him on time or if I spilled a drink. I went days without eating because he said I was fat. I finally was able to escape him which lead me to Mia. She treated me right and loved me but she left. She gave my parents drugs which edged them on to their bad behavior towards me. It just added fuel to the flame which made the abuse get worst. I missed her but moved on because I thought she died. Come to find out all the crap she really did. The night...the night you found me was really hard. They just kept beating me until I heard a crack. My mom pulled my dad away just so he wouldn't kill me and left me in my room on the floor. I packed everything I could, jumped out the window and ran as fast as I could away from that house. That's when you found me."

I finally look at him hoping he's not discussed with me. "You're my strong kitten aren't you? You're actually a lion princess. Everything that's happened would make someone break but here you are smiling. I love you so much." He gently kisses my lips leaving a soft tingle in my lips once he pulls away. "Do you feel it too?" He looks at me confused for a second then nods his head. "The sparks every time we kiss? Every time I kiss you I feel them. My heart starts racing and my stomach explodes with butterflies. I will never get use to that feeling."

I can't believe he feel the same sparks I feel. I get up and pull him up then look around the music room.

Woah it's so beautiful

Woah it's so beautiful. "It's my safe place...where everything comes out in music." I remember when I was able to have a music room. I use to sing and play the piano everyday for years until it was destroyed. "Can I use it?  I miss playing." He looks at me shocked and nods his head. "I didn't know you could play. Of course you can use it baby. You can use anything in this house." So the rest of the night we spent in our bedroom cuddling and telling stories. I hope it will stay this way.

Authors Notes:
I will be editing the first 15-20 chapters soon! I hope you like this chapter so please Vote and Answer the readers questions! I love you all❤️

Readers Questions:
How do you feel about Rosie's story?
What is your favorite part of this book?
What do you want to see next chapter?