Chapter 22

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Chris is regular font with ""
-------------------------------------------------------
Rosie's POV
I'm sitting at the kitchen table munching on some cookies when Chris comes in smiling at me. "Hey Rosie do you want to play outside with me? There's a play ground out back!" Oh a playground! I wanna play! Should I ask daddy? He's upstairs getting something but I can trust Chris right? He's Harry's butler for a reason. "Okay let's go!" I get up and follow Chris into the backyard excited. Woah that's a big play set! I run up to it and start to climb it getting up to the main level of the play house.

"HEY wait up silly

"HEY wait up silly." I giggle and wait for Chris to climb up. He climbs up and sits next to me. "So you like Harry?" Duhhh isn't it noticeable. "I'm in love with him" I wonder why he's asking. "Please don't hurt him...I know we flirted and I know you didn't mean it but I really want him happy. He's had many girls before and every time they've hurt him. Don't be like them...take care of him." I don't know why but I can't help but feel jealous of the other girls. What if they're better than me? Maybe I'm not good enough for him.

"The other girls...were they better than me? I'm pretty sure they are way better looking." I twiddle with my thumbs waiting for his answer. "They don't even compare to you. They were pretty yes but it was make up helping them. You don't need make up at all because you have natural beauty. The most important part is that you have inner beauty Rose. Those bitches were nasty and mean but your not a gold digging hoe like them." I know the girls used him but I still feel like they were better cuz they are famous and stuff.

"Thank you...sometimes I get scared I'm not enough but thanks for reminding me I'm not like them." He smiles then side hugs me. "I'll look after you. You might not know but I'm also a daddy dom. I have a little too so maybe you guys can play together." He's a daddy!? That explains why he seemed so dominate. I'm nervous about playing with another little because what if they are mean to me. I guess I can try to make friends. "I would like that! What's her name? How old is she?"

"Her name is Octavia and she's 19. She's normally around 2-3 in little space what's your age range?" Awww she's younger than me in little space! "My age range is 3-6! I'm 18 but I'm turning 19 soon. I can't wait to meet her!" I actually forgot that my birthday is so soon. "Oh so you'll be older than her while your in little space that's great! You can be a big sister to her." I nod my head smiling. "Can I tell you something? You have to promise not to tell anyone though."

Harry doesn't even know about what I want to tell him but I feel like I need to get it off my chest. Chris agrees to not telling anyone waiting for me to tell him. "Harry knows I had a daddy before but he doesn't know that my ex daddy was abusive and did a lot of mean things. He knows about my parents beating me up but I'm scared he will flip out about a guy hurting me that isn't my parents."

It's hard taking about this but I trust Chris. I start to remember all the things my ex did to me causing my eyes to weld up in tears. He hurt me so much...it made me give up on love. "What he did was wrong. Telling Harry about this would help you open up more but if you don't want to I'll support you 100 percent." I throw myself him Chris's arms silently crying into his chest. He rubs my back slightly rocking me from side to side trying to calm down.

"ROSIE YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT INSIDE!." I pull away wiping my tears away and look at harry who's red faced. Oh no he seems mad. I look at Chris slightly scared that I was gonna get hit. "Don't worry nothing bad will happen." He climbs down the playhouse then helps me down. We walk towards harry and the closer I get the more I see of him looking angry. Don't worry he won't hurt me He WONT hurt me. Once I'm in front of him he grabs my arm yanking me towards him causing me to whimper out in fear. He's not suppose to be like this! I don't want to get hurt again.

"Harry bro you hurting her! You're making her scared of you stop it." Finally Harry looks at me looking less angry and more regretful. He let's go of my arm kissing where he was just gripping it. "I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you. Daddy was just worried about you. You can't just leave without telling me! What if your parents took you and I didn't know. I can't lose you!" I feel relieved at the fact that he was just worried and not actually mad at me.

"It's okay daddy I should've asked for permission to play outside I'm sorry." I hang my head low in shame that I worried him. "Don't worry baby daddy's not mad at you. Let's go inside I want to show you some stuff. Chris you can leave for the night." I hear Chris thank Harry for letting him leave early then he turns to leave but I stop him by giving him a goodbye hug. He leaves after saying goodbye so that leaves harry and I. "Dada can I bes wittle?" I look up at him with my signature pouty face. "Of course little one let's get you inside."

Authors notes:
I hope you liked this chapter. Next chapter will be little space! Vote and comment🖤

Readers questions:
Should Rose tell Harry about her ex?
How do you feel about Rose meeting another little?
Favorite part in this chapter?
What do you want to see next chapter?