Chapter 32

Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Octavia/Mia is bold when talking
Chris is underlined when talking
---------------------------------------------------Harry's POV
"If that's really how you feel then you should've told me. I love you Harry Styles." I watch her walk away leaving the collar I got her and the family pendant. I shouldn't have called her those names but what am I suppose to do! She just kissed my best friends girlfriend back!

"Harry what the fuck! I know you're mad but you just kicked a girl out that has no where to go! You can't just fucking do that!" I roll my eyes at him. "Who cares she's just using me. She just kissed your girlfriend back. Oh yeah why did your girlfriend kiss mine!" I look over at Octavia who apparently is Mia too Rosie. She looks at me guilty before she stands up straight.

"I'm Rosie's girlfriend...well was her girlfriend before I left her. She thought I was taken but really I left to keep her safe. My name is Mia Jones but you guys know me as Octavia Clark. I didn't think I would ever see her again until today. You can't blame her for kissing me...she thought I was dead. I'm sorry Chris for not telling you but it's something that I hide. Rosie loved me but I can already tell not as much as she loves you. What you just yelled at her and did probably just caused her to break. Wait please tell me she really isn't alone out there!?"

I feel guilt hit me realizing what I had just done. I didn't even let her explain. "She has no where to go...if she left then she's just wondering." Chris looks at me looking pissed. "OH GOD fuck! They are going to find her! We need to get her before they do! COME ON!" She runs out with Chris following behind leaving me in the kitchen. I look at her collar and pendant before grabbing them of the floor then putting them in my pocket.

I'm such a fuck up. I run after them only to find them running back to the house. "She's not anywhere around here. What if she got taken! This is all your fault! She's no where near a slut. WHY WOULD YOU SAY NO ONE WANTS HER! Do you realize what she's been through. She has parents that hates her and I bet you don't know about her ex daddy? Oh did you know about your little fans attacking her online? I bet you don't because of the stupid look on your face right now."

How does she know about all this? "I know everything Harry. I've been watching all her accounts for years." "Okay Octavia that's enough! You should've told me about your past. How did you and Rosie even meet? Why did you have to leave? Harry you need to pray she's okay because if she's not I'm gonna punch you in the face." Octavia takes a deep breath before looking at us. "I'm the reason her parents started all this. I gave them drugs and they got addicted. I met Rosie in school then became her girlfriend. I got into some trouble that made people look for me and start trying to hurt me. They found out about Rosie and threaten me saying they would kill her. I left her so they would leave her alone. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but my old identity has been gone for a long time. I'm sorry I kissed her Chris...seeing her alive just got the best of me. I really do love you but I still love her...I'll always love her but by the looks of it she loves dickface over here."

I try to control my anger. She can't love Rosie because I love Rosie. Fuck! Rosie probably doesn't even want to be with me anymore. I hear a sniffle coming from my backyard. I run towards the crying noise seeing Rosie in the playhouse with her face in her hands. My heart breaks even more seeing her crying because of me. "Rosie?" Her head shoots up looking at me with red rimmed eyes and wet cheeks.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean too. I-I di-didn't mean t-to be a s-slut. I know n-no one wants me b-but I only want one p-person to want me and t-that's you. I-I'll leave soon but can I get m-my clothes first?" She sobs out. My heart clenches hearing her calling herself a slut. "Rosie I'm so sorry! I didn't mean any of it. You're not a slut and I'm so so so sorry I didn't let you explain. You're not leaving this house. I shouldn't have kicked you out to begin with...can you please forgive daddy?" She looks at me teary eyed and climbs down from the playhouse. "You hurt me...you called me mean names. I...I love you daddy."

She runs into my arms. I wrap my arms around her tightly afraid to let go of her. "I love you too baby. I fucking love you. Gosh daddy's such a fuck up. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me princess." She looks at me and smiles a little. "Ice cream and build a bear?" I chuckle at her then kiss her. "Of course baby. I'll get you any stuffie you want. We can go today if you want." She looks at me pretending to think then hugs me. "I forgive you daddy. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have kissed her either way. I...daddy I really love you."

"It's okay baby." We pull away from each other and lock hands. We walk to the front of the house finding Chris and Octavia standing next to each other looking annoyed. They both look up, sees Rosie and run towards her. Chris gets to her first and picks her up spinning her around. "Don't scare me like that again! Don't ever run away even if this big idiot tells you too!" I can't even be offended because everything he said is true.

"I won't Chris I promise. Me and daddy talked about it and we are fine. I forgave him and he forgave me." He looks at her with narrowed eyes. "Build a bear and Ice cream?" She giggles before replying with yes. "That's my girl!" That fucker taught her that!? He sets her down then turns to me. "You're lucky bro. I really thought she was gonna leave you." I let out a sigh of relief agreeing with him. I really thought I lost her.

Authors notes:
Double update!! Wanted to give you guys a treat❤️ Vote and comment❤️

Readers questions:
Do you think Rosie should've forgiven him?
How do you feel about their fight?
Is Mia good or bad?