Chapter 28

Anne is bold while talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Louis is regular font with ""
-------------------------------------------------------
Rosie's POV

Lou and I walk to the Adidas store already knowing we wanted to get matching outfits.
We talked this morning before daddy woke up and decided about what we wanted. We also talked about me getting a gift for daddy and matching outfits for us too. Harry doesn't know about any of this because I wanted it a surprise. "He probably thinks we like each other. He's very scared of losing you so I'm sure he has doubts in his mind right now. For some reason he doesn't think he's enough for you. He'll love his gifts when he gets them."

I can't wait to give my daddy his gift. I have the money I took from my parents for his gifts and a gift for Anne. I also want to get louis a gift but I'm still trying to figure it out. We enter the store and look around. Oh my gosh there's so much to choose from. Rows and rows of clothes and shoes. "We should get black shoes, a black jacket along with black pants. If you see anything else let me know so I can pay...I want to get you clothes from this store. You deserve everything in the world so the least I can do is buy you a couple things."

This is exactly why I'm getting him a gift. He leaves to go get his stuff while I look around. I find a couple pairs of shirts, three pairs of pants and three jackets that I just loved. One of the jackets is pink with black stripes and the matching pants are black with pink stripes. I also found a black jacket and pants to go along with black superstar shoes. Louis comes back with a bunch of clothes and shoes in his arms. "Gosh louis do you have enough!?!"

He grins at me and walks to the register to pay. "I honestly really wanted the triple white ultra boosts but they don't have it in stock. I would've bought those along with an all white jacket." Well that's his gift then! "What did you get? Put it on the counter so I can pay." I lay my stuff on the counter neatly instead of messy like loulou. "I found a cute pink outfit! I got the black outfit to match you. I really like the superstars and the pink NMDs so I grabbed them. I can pay for them if you want but I can't wait to wear our outfits together and look like twinsies."

He rolls his eyes playfully and smiles at me. "I'm paying for your clothes and thats final. The NMDs are one of my favorites styles but I have almost all of them. Have you seen the blackout NMDS? They look amazing with basically anything." "Thank you LouLou. I saw the whiteout NMDs but not the blackout but I'm sure if they are like the whiteout then they are flames. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I head to the back searching for a worker that will help me. I find a girl worker and ask her for help which she gladly does.

I ask her if I could order the triple white ultra boost along with an all white jacket to match. She gets it all set up and I pay for it with my cash and get the shipping information. It says 3-6 business days so I should get at the house in about a week. I walk over to where lou was before and find him holding all the bags just finishing up paying. I grab my bags and thank him. "Okay lets head to that shop that will make your gift for harry."

We head to the store and go to the main worker. "Hi I wanted to create a shirt and a onesie both in adult sizes. I want the shirt to say "A beautiful girl stole my heart...she calls me Daddy." with the heart being an actual heart and the onesie with "I stole daddy's heart" with two hearts together. The shirt will be size medium and the onesie size small in adult."

"