Chapter 9

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
-------------------------------------------------------
Anne's POV
When I got to the car to get Rose's bag I saw that there was a shirt stuck in the zipper. I unzipped her bag to put the shirt back in the bag until I saw a binkie and stuffed animal. Why would she have a binkie? Could she be a little!? This could be the little my little boy has been looking for! I sneak around in her bag a little bit more and see that she has some onesies too. I need to talk to her about this separately before harry finds out and gets his hopes up. I make my way back to the hospital room but not before I stopped for a cup of coffee. As I neared Rose's room I see Harry and the doctor talking outside. Hey sweetie I have her bag for her! My son tells me just to give it to her so I listen and walk into her room. I wonder why Harry looked so pissed...meh I'll just ask later. I hand Rose her bag with a smile. Thanks Anne your the best!!! Awww she is just too cute! It's crazy how I like her already! I never liked Harry's other Little's, they were all bitches. All of his other Little's were basic good looking girls that used him for money. They all just gave me bad vibes but with Rose she makes me feel like I should protect her. I never babysat any of Harry's littles before but with Rose I would be there for her. Sweetie I need to talk to you...I saw what was in your bag... I watch Rose get wide eyed and red in the face. It's ok Rose I'm here for you but I need to know the truth about you.
I..I am a little...please don't leave! I'm not a freak I promise! It just makes me feel safe an-and I like feeling small. Omg she really is a little!!! Harry was right! This could be the one for him!! Rose your not a freak, I promise you that I'm ok with you being a little. I want you to know that I accept you with open arms. I know we just met but I can tell your an amazing girl with a big heart. I will protect you just like harry will. I see tears build up in her eyes as she listens to me then all of a sudden she hugs me with her little arms. Thank you so much my...my parents hate me and it means a lot to have you accept me. I smile down at her and quickly wipe her tears away. So little one how about you show me your little space things! She grabs her bag, pulls out her stuffed animals and looks up at me smiling widely. 'Tis is my stuffies! Tis is pink sparkles and tis one is Mr. Dino! She holds up a pink unicorn and a green dinosaur for me to see. Hello Pink Sparkles Hi Mr. Dino! They say hi Anne! I show you more! I watch her rummage through her bag a pull out her onesies. Awwww she's so adorable and little! I know she is an actual little because of how innocent she is acting right now and the fact that she's so happy about showing her little space things. Harry's old Little's would just have it for show but not actually love the items. These are my onesies! Tey are dino, black and heart onesies! I have 3 but want lots more! My parents took my money but I snuck some and got these! I also got pacis! I saved up hard for them and my onesies!

 These are my onesies! Tey are dino, black and heart onesies! I have 3 but want lots more! My parents took my money but I snuck some and got these! I also got pacis! I saved up hard for them and my onesies!

How could her parents take her money? If she works then that's her money that she earned! I can't believe she saved her money that she snuck to save up on items she should already have. You have a job? How do your parents take your money? How did you sneak money? I watch her closely making sure I wasn't pushing it too far. I work at a small diner and my parents take my check every pay day for alcohol and drugs. I sneak money by them because they didn't think about the tips I get from customers. They've taken my money from me for years....they are the reason I'm in here. They beat me up a lot so I come here sometimes... I can't believe there are parents like that! Poor Rose can't even make her own money. Rose do you have a place to stay after this? I can stay at Charlie's house or go back to my parents house. Who is Charlie? You are not going back to your parents house! Charlie is the doctor he has a room for me at his house already. Charlie is my best friend but I don't want to stay with him again... OH that's the doctors name! I didn't realize you guys knew each other. Yeah we've known each other for a long time! If she's not staying with him that means she might go home to her parents and I won't let that happen. Why don't you want to stay with Charlie? Honestly Anne...I wanna be with Harry as crazy as that sounds...he just..I don't know. I feel safe with him around me. I've never felt safe before but with him I do. It's not just him though...you make me feel safe and loved. You've been more of a mom then my actual mom has been in years. Listening to her made me tear up. I can't believe this beautiful girl doesn't have the family she deserves. Rose will you stay with me at my house? I promise I'll take care of you and never treat you like your real parents do. Really Anne you'll let me stay!? Yes Rose I would love for you to stay! Thank you so much!! You can call me Rosie now! Only my bestest friends call me Rosie hehe. Ok princess Rosie! Let's see your pacis now! With that she pulls out three adult pacis from her bag and shows them to me. I have a green one, a yellow one AND A LAVENDER ONE!  Did you know that lavender is my favorite color! They even made a lavender onesie!! I can't wait until I save up enough money for it! Just as I'm about to reply to Rosie I hear the door open. Hey mom how is...is that an adult paci? I turn and look at harry who is wide eyed.

Oh gosh please don't make Rosie feel bad

Authors note:
I hope you like this chapter! Please vote and comment :)
Readers Questions:
Do you guys like longer or shorter chapters?
Any suggestions?