Chapter 26

Anne is bold when talking
Harry is cursive when talking
Rose is bold and cursive when talking
Louis is regular font with ""
-------------------------------------------------------
Louis POV
We walk into the kitchen to find Rosie and Anne both covered in flour. "What happened in here!?" They look at each other and point at one another. Harry shakes his head at them then starts to laugh. "Mom did you really just blame Rose that quick." I laugh with him and agree. "She started it! Well technically I spilled it on her first but then she threw it at me." A grown women having a flour fight with a little...interesting.

"You spilled it on me on purpose!" Rosie is the most adorable little I've ever seen. I'm not a daddy dom at all but for her I would be. "Loulou! I want hugs!!" She runs up to me and jumps into my arms giggling. I hug her back and laugh lightly. "You silly girl! You're covering me with flour." She let's go and turns to Harry. She runs over to him and hugs him too, making him covered in flour too. The pure happiness in Harry's eyes make me feel happy for him. The late nights of talking about girls hurting him are over now hopefully.

He's my best friend and I will always be one of his top supporters. Anne watches Harry and Rose interact with a big smile on her face. I guess you could say harry deserves this and everyone knows it. They hold each other and kiss then they break away with big smiles on there faces. "You guys are too cute! The smiles on both of your faces says it all." Rosie blushes while Harry smiles. All of a sudden Rose freezes and grips the counter.

Rosie's POV
I was feeling fine until the pain came back. I grip the counter trying to steady myself from falling. Oh god my head hurts so much. "Rosie are you okay?" I look at Lou secretly asking him to get harry out the room. He shakes his head no. Ughhh. "Baby what's wrong!?" I don't want him to worry."Nothing I'm okay just got a little dizzy." Do I feel bad for lying yes but I want him to be happy. "You're in pain I can tell. You don't have to lie to us we can help. Now what is hurting?"

Fuck you Louis! I mean I'm not mad...I just don't want to worry any of you. "My head hurts...but I'm okay just a little dizzy. It's also kinda h-hard to breath." My throat is burning and my chest feels like it's tightening. A wave of nausea washes over me causing me to hunch over and throw up. I finish throwing up all over the floor and sob. I hear everyone gasp which makes me look up at them. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too." I feel so embarrassed right now. "R-Rosie co-come he-here for daddy."

I look up at him confused. Why is he crying? Did I upset him that much? I try to walk to him but I feel so weak. I feel arms around me and pick me up. I look up and see Lou carrying me towards daddy. "Tanks woo Lou." He looks at me with watery eyes. Why is he upset? "What's wrong LouLou?" He just shakes his head and smiles. "Nothing little one. I'm just taking you to your daddy." He sets me in Daddy's arms making me feel safe. I look at Anne seeing her crying and wiping away tears.

Why is everyone upset? I just threw up...does it look nasty? I glance over to the floor and see red all over the place. Who spilled red juice!? Oh wait...that's blood. I look down at my hands finding blood on them.

 "Daddy I'm scared

"Daddy I'm scared. I-I don't know why it's blood but I feel better I promise!" I really don't want to go to the doctors again. I actually do feel better though which is weird since I did just throw up blood. "If you don't want to go to the hospital that's fine but you need a doctors appointment this week. I'll call Charlie and have him set up one." Daddy agrees and Louis cleans off my hands. "Lou can you take her too her room and play with her for a little? I'm going to clean up the floor and get her a bottle of milk for her."

"Yeah I got her bro." Lou picks me up and carries me up to my room. "I love my room. I can't wait to show you everything. Is it okay if you see my little things? I don't have too." I don't want to make him uncomfortable with my little space items. "No it's okay! We can also play once we get you cleaned up." Yay!! I have a friend to play with. I show him to my room. He opens the door and sets me on my changing table. "Your room is beautiful just like you." He bops my nose and ruffles my head.

"Loulou you're super handsome! If I didn't have daddy I would've liked you. I'm glad I can be your friend because you're nice and take care of daddy. I really love daddy! I'm scared I'm going to lose him. Do you think I'm good for him? I don't want him hurting ever again." I ask him slightly rambling. "Well if you have a sister hook me up! I'm just joking but I know you're perfect for Haz. You make him so happy. He's scared to lose you too sweetie. I'll protect you along with Harry and Anne."

I give him a hug and tell him thank you. He gets the baby wipes and cleans me all up. "There you go! Now we can play." We spend the next thirty minutes playing with my stuffies until I feel tired. "Loulou can we cuddle? I sweepy and wants to go nini." He nods his head and grabs the blanket off my rocking chair then lays down pulling me down with him. I wrap my arms around him and feel him cover us up.

"You're amazing Rosie. I can't wait to watch you and Harry's future together." I close my eyes and snuggle up with him. "Nini loulou" We fall asleep on the floor of my room and the last thing I think of is how much I love my life right now.

Authors notes:
Hope you liked this chapter! Can't believe I've updated this much!! Comment and vote❤️

Readers questions:
Favorite part?
How do you feel about Lou and Rosie being friends?
What should harry get Rosie when they go to the mall?