Prologue

The artist tossed and turned in his cold hard bed, staring up at the dark pungent ceiling. Even through the thick walls of this prison, thoughts of his beloved muse had succeeded to swoop into his head.

He was haunted.

Haunted by two jewel-like blue eyes. He had captured those eyes on and inside his chest with his ink and colors.

And he had said goodbye to her. She had spilled precious tears. If he could, he would've kissed them away.

If he could, he would do a lot of things at that moment. He wanted to taste her lips again, he wanted to see her sated smile while she sprawled beneath him. He wanted to feel her warmth again. He wanted to feel the smoothness of her pale skin. He wanted to take her fragrance— a sweet strawberry infuse which was considered childish by his muse. And lastly but not least, he wanted to taste her once more.

But he couldn't. 

This was his atonement. His beautiful muse deserved a prince, not a man who adorned brush and paint and blood.

His forgiving muse deserved kindness, not cruelty.

Thus, the artist had to let her go.

Hello!

I know some of you are very mad at me for being late. But I will try to update as often as possible. Since I am very busy with my new book, I can be late with the upcoming chapters. If so, don't be mad at me. And please do check out my new book 'Disaster Queen'. It's a dirty and complicated romance. Told you before about the rude bitchy blond heroin, bad horny hero and a hot and older anti-heroin. I will be updating this like crazy cause I have yet to plan Silas's fate.

I will be so grateful if you give this a look.