Things You Never Knew About The 'Blood Money' Books

The series was begun on October 24th, 2016 and completed on April 9th, 2018.

Husband with Benefits' word count is nearly 85K. Here's to Us' word count is nealry 130K. Gotta say how fvcking amazing you guys are for reading all these.

What inspired me to write it? I'll get to that in my letter to you which I'll post soon.

What did Silas and Dawn decide? For two weeks, Dawn kept on mentioning the chances of their divorce actually taking place. But when Silas decided to move in, things got tricky for her. Finally, one Friday night after Silas Jr. had gone to sleep, she walked into Silas's study (the gym downstairs was redecorated). Silas was going through his collection of vinyl records when Dawn, clad in only a black negligee, sat on his desk, crossed her legs and made an offer. Silas was very interested.

Six months later, in a trip to the Disneyland, SIlas and Dawn snuck into a public restroom for a quickie. In the heat of the moment, Silas asked her if she'd like to get married to him again. And in the heat of the moment, she said yes.

Silas & Dawn's wedding? They decided to throw a grand wedding, mostly for their own entertainment. The tabloids talked about it even after months. Here's an article from the Cosmopolitan site:

 Here's an article from the Cosmopolitan site:

FINALLY it's the pictures we've all been waiting for

FINALLY it's the pictures we've all been waiting for. And now, thanks to People magazine in the US and Hello! magazine in the UK, we've all been given a glimpse of the A-list couple post-vows.

Dawn opted for a stunning Oscar de la Renta lace gown for her wedding to the most adored fox in the New York business world, while the man himself looked dapper as ever in a dark Armani suit.

30-year-old Dawn, a business prodigy herself, looked beautiful in her French lace wedding dress, which was hand-embroidered with pearls and diamante. Here's another stunning picture of the bride and groom:

 Here's another stunning picture of the bride and groom: