Important Announcement

No update you know that already. But please don't skip this.

To all of my devoted readers,

I am starting 'a slow update thing' for 'Here's to Us'. Maybe once a week or probably a month. Depends. Now, I have something else to say.

You people rock my world every day. Thanks for your attention. 'Husband with Benefits' had reached to 1 million views. All of this has happened for you. Thank you so fvcking much for that.

I have decided to give that book a thorough edit. A lot of changes will be made. Some of the incidents will be edited out and new incidents will be added. A lot of dialogues will be added.

I really hope that those of you who are in love with Silas & Dawn will check out my new book 'Disaster Queen'. It will mean a lot to me to see the equal attention there.

Another thing that I want to talk about is I have told everyone repeatedly that I will not update 'Here's to Us' until I am done with 'Disaster Queen'. I don't mean to sound rude. But when you tell me to update even after saying that I can't, it kind of pisses me off. And you people are all so dear to me that I hate when that kind of feeling crosses my mind. I just hope you will be understanding enough to realize that I have a life outside Wattpad and writing 'Disaster Queen' takes a lot of my strength away already.

One of my readers said that it's unfair for me to start another book whereas this book demands my attention. This new book 'Disaster Queen' has been my first book in Wattpad that I never finished the first time. It was my dream project. So, I thought maybe I should write another book and gain some experience before going back there. It is my fault that I started the sequel so early when I wanted to start that after I finish 'Disaster Queen'. But people like you, my devoted readers who were so upset, made me want to write the sequel. But then reality hit me. I had no plot to go on and I had been planning on 'Disaster Queen' since I was in 7th grade and now I am a college student. I hope you understand why I am placing my priority there.

Now in college, it's even more painful to continue my writing since my major is physics. I don't want to upset you. I will update this book when I can and when I start, there will be regular updates. I am not saying that to reassure you. That's what my plan actually is. My hands are tied here. I have no plot whatsoever at this moment and I simply started this sequel out of emotions. I only have the ending planned but I will have to plan to at least get there.

I want you guys to know that 'Husband with Benefits' has entered the Watty contest. I don't expect to win and this is just for fun. But the amount of love this story has gained from you did encourage me to enter.

I have no idea how this works. Do people go somewhere to share their story or anything? Or just use the tag and wait for the result? This is so new and exciting. I've known only one Watty winner personally and she was so damn good with her writing. 

Anyway, if you guys think that this story has the potential to win, then please do pray for me. :P

And again, just because you people, I will be writing 'one shot' books for Silas and Dawn soon.

Love, 
Humaira <3