Chapter Two

Maisy's POV

It's been exactly two weeks since my interview with Mr. Hinish. I was sort of nervous about the results, and I most certainly can't wait until I find out what they said.

From: Erin! :D

hey! i heard back from them & I got in!! wht bout u??

Before I could reply, Susan walked in with a big grin plastered on her face, followed by my mom.

"So, did I get in or not?!" I ask anxiously and bounce on my bed.

". . . Yes! They thought you were very charismatic and brave, so they loved you!" Susan told my mom and I. I squealed and my mom started crying.

"Mr. Hinish is coming around later to congratulate the people who got accepted and to ask people for their wishes, so make up your mind!" Susan walks out of the room and leaves my mom and I by ourselves.

"Eek! I'm so happy!" I tell my mom.

"Me too honey! Soo, what are you choosing with your wish?" My mom asks me.

"I want to go to Anaheim." I reply to her.

"Why, sweetie?" I can tell she's confused. I mean, she's probably never even heard of Anaheim.

"Well, every year a ton of youtubers meet up and have a gigantic meet and greet for fans! It's always in Anaheim, so that's why I want to go." I explained.

"Are you sure that's what you want? You only get one wish . . . " She trailed off.

"Yes, I know, mom! It's a weekend long event, plus it's along the beach! And I was hoping we could stay a bit longer, considering we don't live so far away. Also, I was going to invite Erin." My mom shrugs.

"I don't know, you'll have to ask Mr. Hinish later." I sigh and my mom kisses my head.

"Take a nap, honey." I lay down and close my eyes, dreaming of meeting Trevor Moran before drifting off into a peaceful nap.

"Maisy, it's Mr. Hinish." I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Good mornin', sleepy head." I yawned and he laughed.

"First of all, congratulations!"

"Thank you, sir." I smile.

"Secondly, what have you chosen for your wish?" He asks.

"I would like to attend Vidcon 2014 in Anaheim, California with my mother and my best friend, Erin West and her mother." I answer him and he writes it down.

"Any other notes?" I nod.

"A few, actually. I would like to stay for a few extra days, if that's okay. Oh, and I was hoping you could get us VIP passes? If not I understand. Also, if it's possible, could you put all of the Glee seasons in the hotel room?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Anything, Ms. Evans. Good day!" He leaves my room and jump for joy. Not literally, though. I would tire myself easily if I did.

I decided to make to let out my happiness instead.

@hypedmaisyx: going to vidcon this summer w/ @erinmwest ! excited to meet @trevormoran :D x

Fortunately, Trevor had saw the tweet and followed me! And my oh my, he DM'ed me!

@trevormoran dm:

hey sunshine, i can't wait to meet you at vidcon! i think i can pull some strings for you and your friend so you can hang with me, since you are my biggest fan :)

I immediately DM'ed him back.

dm to @trevormoran:

hi! thank you so much, but you don't have to do that. im pretty sure there are even huger fans than me.

I couldn't believe what was happening. He finally acknowledged that I existed. My dream is coming true.

@trevormoran dm:

i want to do this! but goodnight beautiful <3

I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.