Chapter Twelve

Maisy's POV

"Maisy? Wake uppp." Someone gently shakes me awake.

"Hmm?" I open my eyes and see Jack standing over me.

"I'm gonna go home, alright?" I nod and he kisses my forehead.

"I'll visit soon! Love you." He walks out if the room. Might as well get ready for the day.

I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I washed my hair, body, and shaved my legs. I stepped out and let my hair air dry.

I wiggled into a pair of skinny jeans and slid on an old Nirvana shirt. To top it off, I tied my white converse. Outfit game is on point today!

Now what to do with my peach fuzz . . . nothing? I guess it's all I can do. I took a mirror selfie to remember how fabulous I look and sat on my bed.

"I have nothing to do." I thought out loud. Oh wait!

I grabbed my laptop and signed into Skype. I forgot that Trevor gave me his user. I requested to call him, and a few minutes his beautiful face appeared on my face.

"Hey Maisy! It's good to see you landed safely." He smiles.

"I slept most if it, so it's cool. Missing me already?" I joked.

"Oh, totally. Is that a Nirvana shirt?" Trevor asks and I nod.

"I love Nirvana!" He shouts and I giggle.

"Are you still in Anaheim?" I ask him.

"Nah, we left yesterday, too. I'm staying at the O2L house for awhile though!"

"That's cool. Is it as big as it looks in the videos?" He laughs and nods his head.

"If you can believe it, even bigger." I grin and let out a happy sigh. How did I get this lucky?

Trevor and I talked for awhile until he said something jaw dropping.

"You're stunningly beautiful." As soon as he said he blushed and looked away.

Did he really mean it? Or was he just saying it? Either way, it still made my blush furiously.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off.

"Thank you, Trevor. Really. Looking sickly with no hair isn't attractive to most people. I don't get compliments very often." I smile at him.

"Oh. Um. Okay." It's awkwardly silent for a few moments until there's a scream on his end.

"What was that?" I ask and he laughs.

"If I'm right, Sam and Kian are fighting over a pack of gushers." He tells me and I bust out laughing.

"Oh my god. You guys are a handful." Trevor gets up and brings the laptop with him.

"Wey hey say hello to Maisy!" Everyone chimes in and I wave.

"What's it like in New Mexico?" Ricky asks and I shrug.

"Boring. Hot. Irrelevant. The usual." They all laugh and I yawn.

"Girl why you yawning?! It's only three in the afternoon!" Connor yells at me.

"I don't know. I'll text you guys later! Bye." I hung up and closed my laptop.

"Maisy? It's zoo day!" Susan reminds me. Yipee. Because I totally want to spend my day with tons of little, screaming kids . . .