Chapter Three

Maisy's POV

•three months later•

"Erin! I can't believe in less than a half hour we will be in Anaheim!" I exclaim and look out the plane window.

That's right, you heard me. Erin, her mom, my mom and I are all on a plane to Anaheim two days before Vidcon!

Trevor was a total sweetheart and hooked us up so that we could spend the day with O2L! I literally cannot wait.

"I know! I can't wait to take a billion selfies with Ricky." She's completely nuts about him.

"Here's the plan ladies! When we get there we are going to have dinner and then settle down in the hotel. Tomorrow all of us will spend the day with the boys. Then the day after that will be Vidcon! Lucky for us we have another day after Vidcon to relax, so we can go to the beach!" My mom tells us.

Erin and I start shedding happy tears and we hug each other. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do without her.

"Please buckle your seatbelt for landing." The lady over the intercom says.

"This is really happening." Erin looks at me and smiles the largest smile I have ever seen.

"That food was delicious! I wish they had this kind of food at the hospital." I rub my belly and Erin agrees.

"Alright girls, time to go back to the hotel!" Erin's moms announces and we groan.

We walk back to the hotel slowly, since I have my portable oxygen tank that is extremely heavy, may I add. We take the elevator to our room and I collapse on the bed.

"Wanna play a game?" Erin asks me.

"What kind of game?" I respond.

"Hmm . . . Kiss, marry, kill?" She suggests and I nod my head.

"I'll go first. Jonah Green, Ricky Dillon, and Anthony. Go." She groans and I giggle at myself. Yes, I did pick her sunshines on purpose.

"I'll kiss Jonah, marry Ricky and kill Anthony. I feel so bad for saying that." She says and I laugh at her.

"Okay. Joey Gatto, Trevor Moran, and Nash Grier." I roll my eyes.

"Is he even a choice? Killing Nash Grier. I'll kiss Joey and marry Trevor." I decide on.

"You really like Trevor." She tells me.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Good. I'm going to bed. G'night!"