Chapter Seven

Maisy's POV

Trevor mumbled a quick 'bye' and he fled the building. I was really disappointed. First we can't hang out, and then he doesn't even recognize me!

I'm just glad I got to meet him and loads of other youtubers. I can officially die a happy person who fulfilled their dream!

"Maisy, our moms are here." Erin waves her hand in front of my face. I snap back into reality and carry my tank to the car.

"Hey girls! How was the event?" Mrs. West asks us.

Erin babbles on and on about what happened and who she met. Me on the other hand, I couldn't stop thinking about Trevor.

After staring out the window for awhile, my phone buzzed in my hands. I checked my notifications and saw that Jc had followed me! And he sent me a DM!

@jccaylen dm:

hey mais sorry trev didn't recognize u 2day and yes he he couldn't stop talking and texting bout u for like months. maybe we could plan a meet up so he can meet u properly

Did he really just . . .? I'm literally freaking out! I got 2/6 in four months! I told my mom about what Jc said and she agreed.

dm to @jccaylen:

omg that would be great! give me a time & place and ill be there tmrw. thx jc :)

I slid my phone into my pocket and smiled. How many great things can happen while in Anaheim?

"Maisy! Want to make a tutorial video? We haven't done one in weeks." Erin tells me.

Oops, did I forget to mention? Erin and I do makeup tutorials. Nobody really watches them, we just do it for fun.

We set up our cheap camera and started doing each other's makeup. When we were done, we washed our faces and sat down on the bed.

"So, how are you so lucky to get a Trevor and Jc follow?" Erin asks me.

"Hmm, I don't know. How do you have a Jonah Green follow?" I shoot back at her and she shrugs.

"Hey Maisy? Can I tell you something?" Erin nervously plays with her fingers and I nod my head.

"Um, I don't know how to say this, but . . . The doctor said I have only three weeks to live if I'm lucky."

My heart drops and I grip her in a death lock. This means she could die tomorrow, or two weeks from now.

I can't loose her. She's my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's there for me and viceversa. If she does die, I'll really have no hope left for myself.

"I love you." I whisper as the tears stream down my cheeks.

"I love you too." We pull away and wipe away our tears. Erin stands up and goes to the mini fridge. She pulls out two small containers of ice cream.

"You up for a Glee marathon?" She asks and I muster up a smile.

"Duh!" She grabs the spoons and I slide in season one. Oh, the fetus days when Rachel was crazy, Kurt was flaming and Quinn was baking something with Puck.