Chapter Six

Trevor's POV

I was at Vidcon right now with the guys, anxiously waiting for Maisy to show. I've been dying to meet her for months now, she's so gorgeous. And her tweets were hilarious and sweet.

Next, a very sickly girl approached me. She was one of the last people. She had dazzling blue eyes, like Maisy's, but she had bags under her eyes and little to no hair at all.

"Hey beautiful!" She blushed and waved back.

"You're my inspiration. I love you so much." She tells me and I smile.

"Thank you! I love you too. Do you want a picture?" She nods and stands next to me.

Her friend takes multiple different pictures of us including us hugging, me kidding her cheek, us smiling, and me holding her.

"Have a great day!" I wave goodbye to her and her friend and they move onto Jc.

Once everybody was gone, I sighed and went into twitter. Maisy tweeted!

@hypedmaisyx: had a great day at vidcon!! can't wait to go to the beach tmrw :)

Wait, she did come? Why didn't I see her? It's a bummer if she skipped my table.

"C'mon Trevor, we're going out to eat." Ricky reminded me.

"I'll be there in a minute, I have to use the bathroom."

I hurried to the bathroom and did my business. I washed and dried my hands before walking out. I bumped into someone and they fell on top of me. Glad I could break their fall.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." I looked up and saw it was the sickly girl from earlier.

She blushed but didn't pay much attention to me. I realized I knocked her tank over and it's all messed up.

"Need some help?" I asked her. She nodded desperately.

I carefully removed her from me and stood up. It looked like she was having trouble breathing, so I swiftly picked her up and set her on her feet.

She helped me put the tank back together. I'm guessing she had cancer. I don't know why I didn't put that together earlier.

"Thank you." She said weakly. She was starting to regain her breath and breathe normally.

"No problem. What're you doing here? Vidcon's been over." We were both walking back to the lobby.

"I'm waiting for my mom and her friend, but they won't be here for a few minutes." She told me.

"Oh. Listen, I've got to go meet the guys in the car. What's your name, so I remember you?" I ask her.

"Maisy Evans." She smiles at me. Oh my.

My Maisy, the pretty, sweet, funny girl from twitter is a cancer patient. And I blew her off yesterday because I had a stupid soundcheck.