Chapter Four

Maisy's POV

"Rise and shine! We have a big day ahead of us!" My mom wakes me up.

I head straight to the shower and clean myself throughly. I also decided to shave my legs and clean up my other parts. Doing simple things like shaving my legs is very tiring, so I try to avoid it at all costs.

I step out and dry my peach fuzz, aka my hair. My hair still hasn't grown back for chemo in October. It's now late May.

I dried my body and stepped into a floral dress from Charlotte Russe my mom had bought me. I applied very light make-up, considering it would be hot and I would sweat most of it off.

Erin looked fabulous herself. She had on black studded shorts with a pink lace top. She isn't a dressy person, unlike me. Erin didn't have much hair to work with either, so she simply put a black headband in.

For two very sick girls with no hair and anorexic-like bodies, we looked beautiful.

Before we left, I hooked up my oxygen machine and put it on. We made our way to the elevator and rode down.

"Where did Trevor tell you they would be?" Erin's mom asks me. I tell her the address and she types it into the GPS. We got a rental car, so we didn't have to walk everywhere.

The coffee shop was only about ten minutes away from the hotel. Mrs. West parked the car and we walked in. I swear I almost fainted at the sight.

Lea freaking Michele was standing in line. Oh my goodness. This was my chance! I tapped Erin's arm and pointed at her. She gasped and looked at me. Erin is a huge fan of her, too. We made the mental decision to approach our idol.

"Ms. Michele?" I ask and she looks at me. She grins and waves.

"Hi! I'm guessing you girls are fans." We both nod like crazy and she laughs.

"We admire you so much." Erin says.

"You are out inspiration. You are so strong." I tell her and her eyes start to water.

"Thank you, girls. Nobody's as strong as you two." Our eyes start to water too and we hug her.

"Can we get a picture?" She nods and we each get a few pictures with her.

"Thank you so much! I love you." Erin says.

"I love you guys too. I've gotta run, thank you for supporting me!" And with that, Lea's out of the coffee shop. I turn to my mom and hug her.

"I got a picture and video of you and her." She whispers to me and I thank her.

We order our drinks and sit down. My phone buzzes and my heart skips a beat.

DM from @trevormoran

I unlock my phone and open Twitter. I can practically feel the color drain from my own face.

@trevormoran dm:

hey, im so very sorry but i can not make it. i have a soundcheck and an interview that i forgot about. see you tomorrow beautiful! <3

I lock my phone and tell my mom. She tells Erin and Mrs. West and we go back to our hotel.

Trevor's P.O.V

I was so excited to meet Maisy. I saw her little fangirl tweets and thought she was really cute. If she looks how she does in the picture, with long, brown hair and dazzling blue eyes, then she's really pretty.