Chapter Ten

Maisy's POV

Today my mom and I are flying back to New Mexico. I had great time here. I coincidentally met Lea Michele, attended Vidcon, and spent the day with O2L. I'm just really disappointed Erin's staying behind to get surgery.

"C'mon Maisy! We're gonna miss our flight." My mom hurries me away from the Starbucks.

I only had a carry on, so I didn't have to worry about loosing my suitcase. My mom and I boarded and took our seats.

@hypedmaisyx: gonna miss cali! back to the hospital I go :(

I closed my eyes in hopes of getting a quick nap before we land.

"Maisy, we're heree." My mom whispered, shaking me gently. I stretched like a little kitten and stood up.

"Do we have anything planned for today?" I asked her and grabbed my bag.

"Nope. We're just going back to the hotel." She says, and retrieves her bag.

"I hate living at the hospital." I tell her and wheel my tank off of the plane.

"I know, sweetie. You know what the doctor told me?" I shook my head.

"He said that if you are as healthy as you are right now, you can move home!" I squealed and hugged my mom.

There's a man holding a sign that says 'Mrs. Carol Evans and Ms. Maisy Evans'. My mom and I wheel our bags over to him. The man drops the sign and I scream.

"Daddy!" I throw my arms over him and start crying. My dad was in Iraq fighting for almost a year.

"Hey pumpkin! How was your trip?"

He asks and wipes away my tears.

"It was awesome. Wait, did mom know about this?" I ask and he nods.

"I actually planned this." Mom grins.

"Thank you mom!" I embrace her in a big best hug and my dad soon joins in.

"Where's Chandler?" Chandler my eleven year old brother. We're really close.

"He's with Aunt Rachel." I nod my head understandingly.

"Well young lady, let's get you back to the hospital." My dad says and grabs my bag.

"Okay." We all get in the car and my dad asks me all kinda of questions.

"How was vidcon? Did you meet some cool people? Do you have a boyfriend yet? Did you Trevor kiss you on the cheek as planned?" He fires at me.

"How'd you remember I wanted him to do that?" I ask and blush.

"I remember everything, honey. Now tell me!" He exclaims like a little girl. Oh goodness.

"Vidcon was amazing. I met Bethany Mota and Ariana Grande's older brother so that was fun. No, I don't have a boyfriend. And Trevor didn't even recognize me." I answer his questions.

"Of course he wouldn't, honey. You're just a fan." My dad tells me.

"I guess you're right." Tears spring my eyes and I refuse to let them fall. Dad is right. I'm just a fan.

Make a Wish » Trevor Moranजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें