Chapter Five

Maisy's POV

The alarm I set on my phone awakes me from my wonderful slumber. I had a dream where I guest starred on Glee as Rachel's long lost sister and I visited her and Kurt and Santana in New York! Ahh, how I wish that was real.

My mom and Mrs. West are going out for a girls day while Erin and I go to Vidcon! I washed my hair and body and exited the shower.

I chose the perfect outfit for today that consisted of all black vans, high waisted shorts and a floral shirt. I really like floral.

I dried my hair and put a headband that matched. I tried to hide the bags under my eyes, but failed miserably.

"Hey, Erin? Are you ready?" I call.

"Totally!" She's wearing white converse, black shorts and a pink top. Now that I think about it, she owns a lot of pink tops.

"Let's go!" We link arms and walk to Vidcon, which wasn't very far. Maybe fifteen minutes walking distance, plus the stops I made to catch my breath.

Also, I was getting very tired of hauling around my oxygen tank. I only weigh about one hundred even, and this tank weights a ton.

But soon enough, we were there. It was very crowded outside. Since we had VIP's, and that I had an oxygen tank, they let us in.

This place was huge! And it didn't actually start for an hour, so tons of youtubers were roaming the halls!

So far, I met Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, Marcus Butler, Frankie Grande, Joey Geaceffa and Tanya Burr! Before I thought this day could get any better, I bumped into a special someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Kian freaking Lawley lent me a hand and I gladly accepted. He adjusted my tank and smiled at me.

"Could I somehow repay you with something?" He asks and I nod.

"A picture and autograph?" He laughs and agrees.

Erin takes a few pictures of us making various different poses, and I do the same with her. Me being the super youtube fan I am brought a picture of every youtuber attending so they could sign it! Call me crazy, I know.

"Thank you!" He waves goodbye and we squeal.

"This is going to be the best day ever."

Holy cow! The event just started and it's hectic! All of the youtubers are lined up and there's a gigantic crowd of fangirls. Sadly, Erin and I are at the end of the line since I couldn't run to get a good spot.

So far we've met Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, SDK, Thatsojack, Joey Graceffa, the Harries twins, and Caspar Lee!

Whenever Erin and I approached Tyler and Troye, they were both grinning at each other. Erin got a Troyler picture like that!

After Troye made us tell him our whole life story, he sang us 'The Fault in our Stars'. I almost started crying. I hugged him and thanked him at least one hundred times.

We also met Bethany Mota! She signed my phone case and I almost fainted. She was so nice and pretty! Why can't I look like her?

I got pictures and autographs from almost everybody, when my breath got caught in my throat.

Standing just a few centimeters away from me was Trevor.

I dreamed of this day for almost a year now, and it's finally happening! I just how he recognizes it's me, the girl he was supposed to me at the coffee shop.