One

Dear Hinata,

I saw you in class today and you looked beautiful. I'm not saying you don't look beautiful every other day but today, it was different.

The sunlight made your pale skin glow, your dark hair lightly on your shoulder in a ponytail, with strands falling in front on you every so often, the way your lip hooked between your teeth and how your eyebrows furrowed while working. Everything about you is so amazing.

I could have stared at you for hours upon hours without getting tired.

You had glanced up and searched around the room, looking for someone until your lavender eyes met with my blue ones. We held contact for a while and the blush on your cheeks rose quickly.

I smiled at you and you smiled before returning to your work. It may not have seemed like anything but, damn your smile was perfection.

I watched you for a little longer before returning to my own work. You were the only thing on my mind and I couldn't help but want to be with you.

You probably don't see me that way though. I'm probably just another classmate to you. That's alright though, I will just keep to myself as best as I could.

After class, you ran off to your friends before I could even go up to you. You looked really happy to be with them. I can't wait to see you tomorrow though.

With all love, Naruto