Seven

Dear Naruto,

The weekend ended quicker than expected and we were back to school. I wasn't too upset though because I could see you.

I was walking to class when I saw you in the hallway. We made eye contact and I smiled brightly at you. You were about to wave when a girl came up to your locker and started flirting with you.

I give credit to her for being bold but come on! She started flirting right away and she got your attention just like that.

I admit that I did get a little jealous but I soon got over it remembering that you have a lot of fangirls. I shouldn't have gotten upset over something so little but I felt like I should be the only one that could do that.

What a silly thought though. I can't even say my name without stuttering or turning a bright red and I want to be with you.

It was a long day but soon enough, the end of the day came and we were walking out together. I would have went with you on the train but I has to make a stop at the market.

You seemed a little disappointed that I wasn't going with you but you quickly put on a small smile.

We parted ways and I started walking down the sidewalk that led to the stores. Then you called me and I turned around only for you to be running after me.

It was very unexpected but you hugged me tightly before telling me to stay safe and then parted ways again.

Madly blushing, Hinata