Twenty-One

Dear Hinata,

Today was the day I would return to school.

Last night after I left, you texted me saying you would be going too.

Before I went to school, I stopped at a flower shop and I picked up a single rose. When I got to school I went to your locker to wait for you.

Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Temari were waiting for you and looked surprised when they saw me there.

They had asked why I was there and I told them, isn't is obvious? I'm waiting for my girlfriend.

They all started freaking out and then you came down the hallway.
They all started asking you questions and you looked at me with wide eyes.

You told them you would talk later and they left, what a relief! I gave you the rose and you kissed my cheek before saying thank you.

I have to make sure you stay well everyday and that nothing happens to you.

We were walking to class when you told me you didn't tell them we were dating as yet. I was kind of embarrassed but I soon got over that knowing that we had more people to let know.

That was if the girls didn't say anything already...

During lunch, everyone was asking us if it was official and if we were really together.
You were blushing the whole time I held you but I proudly answered all questions.

I want everyone to know that I'm the lucky guy that gets to call you mine!

Really excited, Naruto