Twenty-Four

Dear Hinata,

Going on a date with you after school was one of the best ideas I ever had! I had so much fun being with you and getting to spend all that time by your side.

We first went to a park and we had been talking for a while. Our conversation was random but it seemed to be the most important thing ever.

After the park, we went to Ichiraku's to eat. Of course we would go to the place with only the best ramen in the world. We had a few bowls and then we were off to another place.

We ended up walking through town and we held each other's hands together tightly as we walked.

I suggested that we go into a nearby arcade for fun and soon enough we were playing a few games. We didn't spend out our time there but I did get you a stuffed animal.

Cliche, maybe a little. Cute and romantic, hell yes.

You didn't complain and you seemed to enjoy being out and spending time with me.

I was very happy being with you today. I wish it could be like that all the time. I want to spend all the time with you.

I ended up walking home with you and kissing you goodnight. You said you had a great time and you would love to go on a date again.

I'm glad you enjoyed today too.

In a great mood, Naruto