Twenty-Nine

Dear Naruto,

You had dropped me off at home about an hour ago. This whole week has had fun things in it.

After school, the four of us, Sakura, Sasuke, you and I, went to a cafe in town and we got small things to eat. We sat in a booth and we were chatting amongst each other.

After the cafe, we all went to the amusement park right out of town. You drove the two of us, thankfully, the walking distance was death. Sakura and Sasuke were riding in his car.

When we got there, we bought tickets and we went on a bunch of rides. We walked around, hand in hand and we went to different booths.

We all stayed there for about three hours and then we left to go eat food somewhere.

It wasn't too late so we decided on your favorite place, Ichiraku's. We go there a lot but it's fine because ramen is really good. We all sat at the counter and we ate some bowls.

After we finished, Sakura said that we could walk around the shopping area for the remaining time we had.

We went into a few stores, looked at a few items and we finally split ways. Sasuke and Sakura went off so you decided we should go for a drive.

The sun had already set and there were lights all around us. The music had softly played and the wind blew at our hair.

You dropped me off and kissed me goodnight before driving to your own house.

Feeling amazing, Hinata