Sixteen

Dear Naruto,

I agreed to go out with you after school today.

I was pretty happy to be hanging out with you again. I was in a good mood all day. I would be able to talk with you and hang out like we usually would.

My mood did get ruined though when I saw you and Sakura talking. Of course I knew there wasn't anything going on between you two but I felt jealous that I wasn't the one you were hanging out with. I like you but do I really get jealous?

I wasn't going to stay upset though. My best friend would never do such a thing. I know you wouldnt either.

It is quite obvious that we like each other now but I'm not sure if any of us are bold enough to confess.

Anyways, after school we went to a small cafe where we sat and talked for about an hour. You ended up buying me cinnamon rolls, my absolute favorite.

We talked and time seemed to fly by so quickly around us. But whenever I'm with you, time doesn't matter.

We didn't really talk about what we wanted to because I had been called to come home. You seemed a little sad when I said I had to leave but you told me not to keep anyone waiting.

You kissed me quickly and sent me off on my way.

I wish we could have talked more today. I wish I could say so many more things.

Feeling hopeless, Hinata