Fourteen

Dear Hinata,

The weekend ended and I saw you at school. You were at your locker with Kiba and Sakura. You told Sakura something and she squealed before running off. Kiba was left with you and he was awfully close to you.

I shouldn't have been jealous though right? We aren't dating as yet... That is if we even do date...

He was trying to tell you something but you seemed to be pushing him away which isn't something you would usually do to him. Our eyes made contact from across the hallway and you seemed to freeze. Kiba followed to where your eyes stared and of course, it was at me.

He frowned before turning to you and talking while his arms went up into the air. He seemed to get mad and he yelled before walking off. I immediately went to you, but you pushed me away saying that you had to get to class.

I asked if we could walk home together and you simply nodded your head. That made me smile and when you looked up, you were smiling with a light blush.

Even that small moment with you was one of the best until the bell rang signaling we had to go to class.

During the rest of the day, my thoughts were only of you and what happened. Did you want that to happen? Did you want to be kissed by me? Do you even like me?

Lost in thought, Naruto