Five

Dear Hinata,

We finished half of the project at my house and we decided to call it a day. We would finish the other half another day and that meant I would be able to spend the rest of my day with you.

Today at school, I felt a bit confident and I decided to talk to you. It shouldn't be weird because we are working on a project together, right?

So at lunch, I went to you. I usually sit with the guys across the cafeteria but I went to your table. You were sitting alone when I got there but I knew you had friends coming.

I greeted you and you greeted me back with an obvious blush. You let me sit and we had a small conversation on how our day was so far. We ended up discussing the project and I asked if see would be at your house this time. You got quiet and your mood changed.

It wasn't long before you told me that you would get back to me on that and you would have to see if I could come over.

I didn't really understand but I guess its fine. I would be expecting a call from you.

Your friends came to the table and they were all eyeing the two of us. You were blushing quite a lot.

Later that night, I was laying in bed thinking of you. You texted me saying I could come over during the weekend.

Can't wait til the end of the week, Naruto