Twenty-Three

Dear Hinata,

It was another day at school with you and news spread like fire. A bunch of people I don't even know came asking if we were official.

Some girls that always liked me, fangirls, asked me and looked like they were going to have a heart attack when I said yes.

There were guys that asked me and told me some dirty things. It's bad enough that I listened to them and even worse that I may take the advice.

There were also people that found it cute. Overall, there was a mix of every kind of person.

I had been waiting all day for the school day to end and here I am writing before I go to you. I had told you that I would take you out after school on a little date.

You agreed saying that it would be normal since we are dating now.

I have a little plan of what we can do so that we won't be  bored. I even walked with extra money in my wallet so I don't run out and we can do more.

I still can't believe it when I think about it. We are actually dating! We are really together now!

It seems like a dream sometimes and I still think its a fantasy when I think about calling you mine.

I will end it here though. I can't leave you waiting outside all alone.

Grinning like an idiot, Naruto