Two

Dear Hinata,

Do you know that feeling like you want to do something, and you planned it out and everything, but you just can't seem to do it?

Well yeah that's me right now. I'm not struggling with work, school or anything of that sort. I'm struggling to get with you.

I wish I could give you these letters that I write. I wish I could go up to you and talk to you normally without freaking out.

Damn, I really wish I could do things to you. I'm not going to go into that for now though.

I saw you today in the hallways. You were at your locker getting books for the next class. Everything was fine until you closed your locker door.

That's when I saw him. That's when I saw Kiba.

He's always around you, he likes you doesn't he? Before, I would think you two were dating, but it was a relief when I found out you weren't.

You both are just really close friends. I don't want to start any problems but, I don't like him.

I don't like how he could just talk with you. I don't like that you could be normal around him. I envy his relationship with you.

But back to what I was saying, Kiba was talking with you for a while. He was getting pretty close to you and I had to hold back from punching him in the face.

Really jealous, Naruto