Nineteen

Dear Naruto,

I went to school today in a much better mood knowing that you were fine and that we are together now!

The day seemed to go by a little quicker than usual. At the end of the day, I was going to go home and study but Sakura and Ino wanted to go out for a little. Of course I didn't decline since they were my friends and we havent hung out in a while.

I wasn't going to announce to them that we are now together. I feel that should be done when you get back.

We ended up going to a small cafe and talking. They asked about you and I but I didn't go into it as much as I wish I could. They seemed happy that I was finally hanging out with someone, but they did question it since you are Naruto.

It was fine though. Anything about you is something I'm willing to hear.

They noticed we were getting awfully close though. Ino even mentioned that she wouldn't be surprised if we started dating.

Oh if only she knew...

Sakura was then telling us about how Sasuke realized his wrong doing and actually was going to apologize to you!

What a surprise! Sasuke is rarely the one who apologizes for anything, especially with you.

When I got home, you called me and we talked for a while. I didn't realize it but it had gotten late and we were still talking. We ended the call saying our good nights and I love you.

With you on my mind, Hinata