Eleven

Dear Hinata,

I am writing this after the most amazing date I have ever been on. I wouldn't call it a date in front of you of course but, I can't help but feel like that's what we both would call it.

What a crazy thought!

I picked you up and damn, you looked stunning. It made me think of how you would look all dressed up and shamefully how you would look without anything. I won't get into that though.

We went to go eat at Ichiraku's and then we went to a few stores. I bought you some small things as well as myself.

After we went shopping, we went on a walk in the park. We had our hands together, fingers intertwined, warmth between us two.

I had gotten some confidence and boldness so I stopped. I told you I would give you a ride on my shoulders. Your cheeks turned red after I said that and you tried to say you would be too heavy.

You couldn't be heavy, you were probably as light as a feather.

You finally gave in and I walked you home. Our hands were intertwined yet again and you were rested on my shoulders. I couldn't have asked for such a more perfect moment.

When we got in front of your home, I let you onto the floor and we talked for a little. It was almost too good to be true when we both were leaning in slowly, lips ready to interlock.

Your sister Hanabi ran outside and realized that she ruined the moment. We both were madly blushing and she ended up running back in shouting apologies.

You quickly kissed my cheek before saying goodnight.

Beyond happy, Naruto