Ten

Dear Naruto,

Today is the day you and I go out on our little date I would say.

I got up early so I would have enough time to get ready and look presentable. I had an entire routine and it was going well until I had to find something to wear.

I may be a little too excited, I have been waiting for this day to come since you asked.

I am writing this before we go out and I will probably write after I come home.

It would be easy for you to pick me up since, like last time, my father wasn't home because of work. However, Hanabi was home and she ended up finding out about us.

She was actually really happy to hear I was going out and doing something for once. She got excited and helped me pick out an outfit and even tell me what I should do during our date.

Who would have thought I was getting advice from my younger sister? I couldn't help but listen to it though because I was really nervous and I didn't want to mess up in front of you. She seemed to have everything down, I wonder why.

I have to thank her though for helping me find something to wear, or else I would have been running around my room in nothing trying to find something to wear. I would have been doing that and you might have been at the door.

Well I guess that it all I will write until later on.

Hoping everything goes well, Hinata