Epilogue

Months had past and the two had stayed strong and in love.

Who would have ever thought a class project would bring them so close, let alone dating.

Time passed and a certain holiday came up, a holiday all about love. If you are thinking Valentine's day you are absolutely right.

The holiday where love is all around and people give gifts to the ones they love.

Hinata had been deciding on what to give Naruto and Naruto had been in the same situation on what to get Hinata.

The two had wanted to give something the other would remember and hold onto. Of course chocolates would be the go-to idea but they had felt as though it wouldn't be right.

It took some time for them to realize but they both decided on giving the letters they had been writing since the beginning.

It was a unique and impressive idea. They didn't think the other would be expecting it, better yet coming up with such an idea.

They would be giving a meaningful gift and it wouldn't be too weird since they were together for a while now right?

The letters held much significance and a lot written to the othet about events that they went through with each other.

The day soon approached and Naruto and Hinata met up with each other. Both of them were blushing like crazy as they thought about what they were going to do.

They both pulled out envelopes and handed the letters to the other.

Confusion filled both of their faces and they tore open the envelope to reveal many letters written to them.

Dear Hinata,
Dear Naruto,