Three

Dear Hinata,

Today in class the teacher announced that we would be doing a project. The project would be done in pairs and we would have to have it done in two weeks. We wouldn't really work on it in class so its up to everyone to find a way to do it, even if it means going to the other person's house.

I wasn't really thrilled with the idea until I remembered I had a chance of being your partner.

Yes, the teacher was assigning the partners. That gave me even more of an opportunity to be with you.

The teacher went down the list of pairs and soon enough my name was called. It was good luck or some sort of miracle because following my name was yours.

Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuga Hinata.

I wanted to jump with joy when I heard your name. You had looked over at me and I smiled brightly at you. You smiled with a red tint on your pale cheeks and I felt my heart flutter.

After the teacher partnered everyone, I saw a few girls giving you nasty glares. You didn't pay any attention to them though, good girl.

The rest of class we had free time so we can discuss our project schedules with each other.

I went up to you and you blushed while greeting me. The words stuttered out from your plump, rosy lips and I couldn't help but take in your beauty.

Soon enough, we had our schedule planned.

See you tomorrow after school at my house, Naruto