Twenty-Five

Dear Hinata,

I'm sorry I didn't meet with you earlier as planned. I'm sorry if I didn't explain a lot to you.

I got in a fight...

Believe me when I say I didn't start it!

I was going to school expecting a good, nice, peaceful day. It was all of that until...

Kiba.

We got lucky that we didn't get caught or else we would have been in trouble. I understand if he wants to watch out for you but what he did was totally uncalled for.

After school, I went behind the buildings and Kiba was there. I was being nice to him until he punched me straight in the jaw.

Of course, I fought back. I wasn't going to let him get away with that.

I finally held him from hitting and I asked him what his problem was.

He told me that I didn't deserve you and that I better take care of you. Of course I knew all of this.

But then he said something that made me see it all differently, through his eyes and I saw his perspective.

He told me to take good care of you if I really love you because there's some people that want to do that for you but can't because of me. He said I should feel lucky and I should be happy.

If he couldn't do it, he depends on me to be the one to take care of you.

I left him and went to meet with you, not really answering the questions you asked on what happened to me.

Kiba was right though...

Feeling a little lucky, Naruto