Seventeen

Dear Naruto,

How could you be so careless?

You really did it this time, didn't you? It has been spread all over the school like a wildfire that you and Sasuke got into a fight.

You both were taken out of class and most likely suspended for a few days. Not only was this bad, the whole reason behind it was too.

Sasuke apparently misunderstood seeing you with Sakura. Instead of being mature and explaining what really happened, you teased him and ended up fighting.

What if you got an even worse punishment than what you received? What if Sakura gets you for fighting with her boyfriend? What if you had gotten seriously hurt?

You can't do stupid things like this! I won't always be there to get you out of trouble.  You need to be way more careful in order to be safe. I don't want to see you hurt or in any sort of trouble.

Next time I see you, I'll make sure you promise on it to not fight and be so careless and reckless like you were. I already worry so much about you so please don't make me worry even more.

Wow I must sound like a mother scolding her child...

I would have been upset for the rest of the time if you didn't text me after school. You ended up texting me to tell me to be careful while walking home alone and that you loved me a lot.

Worried about you, Hinata