Four

Dear Hinata,

Today would be the day you were coming to my house. I was beyond happy when the teacher paired us together.
After school, I was waiting for you outside at the gate. You came about 10 minutes later, but I didn't mind since we weren't in a rush.

It was like a dream having you walk by my side. Our hands were swinging at our sides and they would occasionally brush against each other. It was like a spark when I touched your hand. It was sensational and I couldn't help but want to touch you more.

We went on the train to my house and we sat pretty close to each other. I didn't really mean to lean into you like I did, but your scent was intoxicating and your body was warm. When I realized what I had been doing, I quickly apologized and your cheeks were on fire.

When we got to my house, we went up to my room and got started on the project. After about an hour of working, we went downstairs to get something to eat.

This is when we got really distracted from the work. I had brought up the idea of playing 20 questions so we could know more about each other. We went back and forth between all kinds of questions, favorite color, favorite food, any siblings, hobbies.

It was all going great until I asked if you had a boyfriend. I didn't mean to get into that but it kind of slipped. I was curious though so I listened for you answer. You said no you didn't have one, but you really liked someone.

Thinking about you, Naruto