Nine

Dear Naruto,

School has had everyone so busy lately, yet you found time to hang out with me. I'm very grateful for that and I've appreciated having you around.

For the entire week, we were hanging out together during lunch, talking in the hallways and meeting up and walking together after school.

I haven't been so happy in my life, all thanks to that project.

Today is Friday. During lunch, we had been talking about our plans for tomorrow and making sure we had everything organized so we wouldn't be a mess.

We promised to meet up after school at the front gate of the school but you wouldn't be taking the usual route since you had to go into the town. You told me that you had to make an important errand and that you should do it today before you forgot.

While I was waiting at the gate, a group of girls had came up to me with not so nice looks. They were some of your fangirls. Of course, I chose to ignore them until one of them shoved me and pulled me by the hair.

They, being the jealous girls they are, started to threaten me if I didn't stay away from you. Their act, however didn't stay up too long because your blond hair was soon in view and so was those remarkable whiskers on your cheeks.

You grabbed me quickly, glared and told off the fangirls who automatically swooned over you and held me tightly.

Who knew you could get so angry?

Deep in thought, Hinata