Twenty

Dear Naruto,

Who would have ever thought it would come to the day that I would miss school? Yep, today I woke up sick and I stayed home.

I did get the expected calls from friends at school asking where I was. I explained and they told me to feel better. Around the time I would be in lunch, you called my phone. I answered and you were asking how I was. I guess I didn't sound too well because you asked me almost immediately if I was sick. 

It wasn't anything major but you insisted that you would come over and take care of me. It was a kind gesture but I didn't want you to get sick.

You told me it didn't matter if you got sick, all that mattered is I would be feeling better.

You came over about fifteen minutes after being on the phone and youhad a bag full of things.

You had things to make soup and you brought medicine. You made me stay in bed and you gave me the medicine to drink while you would make the soup.

It was suprising that you knew how to cook. The food was really good too. You had told me to sit and let you feed me.

It was something that made me blush. You stayed for a while and we were talking about random things.

You brought up that you would be returning to school tomorrow. I was glad to hear that, you'll finally be back with me.

Grateful for you, Hinata