Thirty

Dear Naruto,

It had been another day at school but not one of my favorites.

Your "fangirls" had came up to me several times throughout the day asking questioms about us and then telling me things that weren't too nice.

Didn't you tell them off before?

Of course, I didn't try to anger them in any way and I chose to ignore them. After school, I was waiting in the hallways when they made their way to me again.

They started to threaten me and push me around. I pushed them off, but I couldn't take them all.

When you came around, you looked really mad, you had saw what they were doing. They all ran to you screaming your name but you went through them and to me.

You asked if I was alright, because it's obvious these girls are psycho. You then put your arm around my waist and you started to yell at them.

They all looked shocked and some of them started tearing up, but you didn't care.

After they left you apologized but I told you it was alright. You were mad that they wouldn't get over the fact that we were together and he didn't really like them.

You then kissed me and told me you won't let them get to me anymore.

This kiss did get a little intense but was stopped when we heard people coming down the halls. We were heavily breathing by the time we broke apart.

With cheeks hot like fire, Hinata