Fifteen

Dear Hinata,

After school we met by the gate. You didn't have your usual, happy glow. Instead, you looked a little sad.

I never wanted to see a day where your beautiful face was with a frown...

While we were walking, we had a small conversation. That's when you asked me about us.

You wanted to know if there would ever be anything between us before we did things and feelings got hurt. Of course I liked you very much. I guess you might have liked me too if you had asked me such a question. I didn't want to hurt you though and I would love to be with you.

I said yes. Yes that we will have something between us and that we wouldn't leave each other just like that. I didn't realize it before but now I'm starting to notice things about us, you and me. I'm noticing things I never did before and I have a feeling you are too.

I said that I would take you out tomorrow after school. You agreed amd said we could talk more then. I guess we both want to know what's to be between us.

That kiss we shared wasn't between friends, it has to be lovers.

You seemed to be in a better mood after we talked and that made me happy. You said you didn't want to get hurt from something that was never real.

Waiting for tomorrow, Naruto