Thirteen

Dear Hinata,

How do I begin? Am I supposed to be happy or upset, I don't know...

You came over and it was going great. We ended up leaving to get food, and when we came back we ate. After we ate, we were sitting on the couch watching some TV.

It was pretty quiet for the most part. I had turned to look over to you and wow, what a beautiful sight that my eyes had laid on. You had caught me staring and I couldnt stop what I was doing. I sat up and I caressed your soft cheeks before leaning in.

You seemed to panic at first and you fell back onto the couch. We were still at a close proximity. Your eyes had fluttered before they finally closed as well as the space between us.

Our lips finally met for a brief moment before we pulled apart. Both of our faces were an obvious burning red. There was a moment of silence before you called me quietly.

When I turned to face you, you quickly pecked my lips and got closer to me. Wow, this was actually happening!

We pulled apart for the second time and you kept your head down. You ended up getting your things and trying to leave.

I did try to stop you but you insisted that I should let you go. I wish I didn't and I regret listening to you.

Can't believe that actually happened, Naruto