Twenty-Eight

Dear Naruto,

Today was a really good day.

Earlier today at school during lunch, Sakura had began telling me about how she would be hanging out with Sasuke, a date, and she was really excited.

She also told me that if we wanted to join and make it a double date it would be completely fine. I insisted that they went and we shouldn't bother them but she said it would be fun and we should come along with them.

I kept it in mind and I was going to ask you about going. I didn't want to bother you though because we went out the other day and I don't want you to spend out your money.

It was just a thought...

While we were walking home, I guess I was being really quiet because you asked what was wrong and if something was bothering me.

I didn't tell you at first but you pryed your way into it and I ended up telling you. I explained how Sakura wanted us to join them to make a double date.

I then told you how it was fine if you didn't want to go because it would mean wasting more money. Of course I could have paid for things but what if you didn't want to go at all.

You hugged me tightly and told me that it didn't matter how much money you spent as long as you got to be with me.

Squealing like a fangirl, Hinata