Eighteen

Dear Naruto,

Today at school was as lonely as ever. I didn't see you because you got suspended and Sakura left early so she could be with Sasuke who was also out of school.

Instead of doing my work, I was wondering a lot about what you were doing.

We never got to finish talking. I know I shouldn't have done it but I left early too. Where did I go? I went to you.

I was shaking the whole time on my way to your place. When you opened the door, you were shocked to see me but then you pulled me into a tight embrace.

I'm not sure if you were able to read me easily or know what had been bothering me but you apologized.

You said you were sorry for fighting and now leaving me alone for the next few days. You looked sad and you had guilt filled eyes. I tried to tell you it was fine and that I'll be alright but you wouldn't let me go.

The next thing that you said made me want to cry out of happiness.

You said that you couldn't leave your girlfriend alone like that and it wasn't right for me to be lonely at school.

You then asked me if we could be official and be together. Everything seemed to stop around us and we were the only things that mattered.

Of course I said yes, I've been waiting for this moment to happen!

Beyond happy, Hinata