Twenty-Two

Dear Hinata,

It felt good to be back at school. It was also good to be back with you and be able to officially call you mine.

We told all of our friends about our relationship and they seemed pretty surprised.

The girls were shocked but then were happy for us. Sasuke teased me about finally getting a girlfriend.

Everyone was happy except for Kiba. When we announced it, he seemed to get upset and didn't really talk as much.

You didn't notice him though, the girls were keeping you occupied with conversation. I was actually glad for that, I didn't want you to see him like that.

When I made eye contact with him, he glared and started mumbling something before slamming his hand down on the table.

This caught everyone's attention and drew it away from news to drama.

He got up and left and that's when you noticed. You looked at him with sad eyes but all you could see was his back.

He didn't have to say it but he didn't want you to see him. It was something I could automatically tell about him.

I don't blame him for getting jealous, I did too when I saw him so close with you. I didn't like the fact that he had your attention and not me.

Now he is probably wondering why I get the attention from you instead of him.

I feel kind of bad for him... I know what he is going through...

Feeling pitiful, Naruto