Eight

Dear Naruto,

Today was one of those days where you don't really do much and you could just relax.

Of course we still had some work but it was an easy day. It was a very good day actually. I'm not saying it was good just because, it was good because we actually talked a lot today.

During our lunch period, I had been alone because Sakura had to leave to help with things. Everyone else was scattered and I felt alone. That's when you came up to my table and smiled that beautiful smile of yours.

I blushed instantly and you started to laugh. You then asked me if I wanted to walk around with you and just talk.

I took up the offer, not only because it was you but because I was lonely. We left the cafeteria and we went outside. We sat under a tree and we were talking about random things.

Then you brought up Saturday and you had been asking where I like to go and what I like to eat.

We went on and on, seeming like we had the world of time in our hands. It soon ended when the period bell rang and we had to go back to class.

We parted ways and we promised to meet up after school so we could walk together. Of course, my cheeks burned like fire and I couldn't help but feel really happy being around you.

Really happy, Hinata