Royalty's Rule's

Prologue

"HERE HERE" he stomped the big court hammer over the wooden plate.

"This meeting has been summoned to bring about a new change into the constitution of the royal kingdoms across the world." His voice thickened and his fake, white court hair drooped. "According to recent events that have caught my attention, our young royal generation has disappointed us. I hereby announce a newly passed bill - no two royal children can wed amongst the royal community anymore." He addressed the most royal families on the planet who were standing under one roof that night.

Whispers of fear blew in like the wind.

"What?"

"Why?"

"Oh my god!" Another queen fanned her face.

"I'm going to faint!" A fat lady protested.

"But Judge Vixen why this new rule?" A timid king asked.

"Don't pretend like you all haven't been watching your children disappoint you! Your sons have become too spoilt, drowning in their fathers and mothers wealth and the princesses seem to think themselves to be above and beyond their common peoples status. The future queens and kings are taking advantage of their statuses and they don't care about the common people or their kingdom."

"Your solution is to tear them apart from their kind even further?" A queen questioned.

"Yes" judge Vixen replied proudly.

"What sort of a solution is that? How are we supposed to find the right commoner for our daughters?"

"And what about the Princes?" Another King questioned.

"Send them to the best commoner's school in your kingdom. Train your sons to be down to earth before getting them married off to a good women who are not yet princesses. Make them realise what it is to be in the shoes of their people" Judge Vixen ordered banging his hammer on the stand once again.

"MY DAUGHTER AND TO A COMMONER!!! WE ALL ARE DOMMED!!" Lady Annebeth screamed.

"Get a hold of yourself MI- Lady." Judge Vixen rose from his seat in anger. "As we can see by the example of that woman! The royal families have begun to taint their reputation, my decision is final! There shall not be any more protests from your end! I'm not targeting only the spoilt families, even the good families such as the King of Chalfont and Goderich and many other I assume are obliged to follow this rule."

"Yes Judge Vixen but won't our children rebel against us? Upon hearing these new rules, they would feel we are treating them wrong, most of our teenage children think we do" The King of Chalfont spoke respectfully after his name was remembered kindly by judge Vixen.

"Then my dear son, teach them what is right. This is the law and now and all of you must abide by it" Jugde Vixen smiled calmly.

"But sir---"

"Mi- Lord!"

"Judge Vixen!!!"

The room turned chaotic but judge Vixen was unaffected by it. "Meeting adjourned. Live with the new rules or leave the royal bloodline. These are the new - Royalty's Rule's"