Chapter 11

Oh my gosh I'm so excited for this chapter!!! I'm gonna shock you'll for sure haha so enjoyyy VOTE COMMENT FAN :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Alex’s. p.o.v

Once class was over I got up from my seat and just walked out of the room. I heard someone whistle from the back and irritated I looked behind to see which idiot that was.

Liam stood there with a smile spread across his face to the right side with his eyes fixed on mine.

“Yes?” I questioned tapping my feet impatiently.

“Nothing” He said walking away.

I turned back and sprinted on my feet charging ahead before Felicia caught up with me.

I stood hidden behind the locker door with my head inserted inside the locker.

“Alexandra, its shame that being a princess you’re so ashamed of normal people!! I mean… I hope to see you at the party tonight although I really doubt you can ever mix in with the people you can rule and I highly doubt you will be with a boy at all tonight!!!.” She laughed questioning my abilities once again along with my love life.

“I will see you there bitch and you may never know I might surprise you too!!” I snapped back.

“HM” she screeched out of that ugly mouth of hers and walked away.

“WOAH, miss popular knows you?” the girl who had helped me before appeared before me.

“Yeah we went to school together” I sighed getting back to hiding in my locker.

“So Alex… What are you going to wear tonight?” she asked smiling at me frantically.

“A blue top and black jeans?” I said wondering if that was casual enough.

“COOL” She said tipping her body on her toes and looking away.

“What about you?” I asked looking at her giggle.

“A white dress my mother just bought me… it branded!” She exclaimed excitedly.

“Oh awesome!” I shouted trying to be excited for her.

“Yeah… it’s my first ever branded dress” She said hanging her tongue out.

“What your name?” I asked suddenly remembering I had to ask her that.

“Mia” She said.

“Mia is a pretty name!” I told her. I really liked her name… Mia .. Mia << MIIAAA>>

“Alright then shall you guide me to the rest of the classes Mia?” I asked politely and she took my hand in hers and walked me to the rest of the classes.

Luckily Felecia wasn’t in any of them but Liam was.

…….

“This guy Liam goes to my school and so does this BITCH FELICIA!!! I really am on the verge of quitting and going home!!” I shouted hitting my hand against the wall again as I stood at the door of my room and spoke to Ned.