Chapter 38

I did this for my best friend Books_Lover 

and my fans that must be dying to kill me for uploading so late:P

vote

comment

fan and enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

“ORDER IN THE COURT PLEASE” Judge vixen announced as we settled down in our seats.

“The courts in session” He continued. “May I present Miss Felicia who has admitted to have seen this crime and let her bring her sentence forward” He stopped.

Felicia got up and out from her seat, twistedly made her way to the centre of the court room and spoke, “I declare to have witnessed the Crime of Princess Alexandra and Prince Liam to have had a serious relationship with one another and by the looks of that ring on Alex’s finger that I noticed today morning I know now for sure they are planning to get married and break the law completely.” She grinned meanly at me.

“Thank you Princess Felicia now please go back to your seat” Judge Vixen said.

“I swear to god I so want to go up to her and break her neck” I gritted my teeth.

Liam chuckled and held my fists that were about to bang unto the table hard, “We’ve got this babe don’t worry” he smiled.

It was Liam, Ned and me along side Felicia.

This wasn’t a normal court like thing where we have lawyers and stuff. We can have a lawyer if we really really need one but in this situation it wasn’t like that. It was a simple deal. Felicia made a sentence and whoever supported me got in trouble along with me. I let my parents stay out of this one so Ned decided to join in which probably made Liam’s body jump to an emotional roller coaster since he thought why does Ned need to support me when Liam himself is quite enough to protect me.

“What do the Prosecutors have to say?” Judge Vixen pointed at us.

“Nothing my highness! I think this shouldn’t be made into a big deal! We aren’t going to ruin the future of the kingdom! JUST TRUST US! PLEASEEE!”

Everyone just stared at what I said. No one seemed to approve of it, even Liam wide eyed stared in and out of me.

“Someone please handle Princess Alexandra” Judge Vixen shot me a look.

“I’m sorry Mi- lord she won’t speak a word” Liam guaranteed him and Ned indicated it was best if I sat shut.

“Alright, continue” Judge Vixen looked at Liam.

“Just like my fiancé said” The words make my tummy roll, “Give us one week to prove to you that we can be capable kings and Queens to our people and if you find it good enough then you can alter the law for those who fall in love.” Liam spoke confidently.

“What makes you think I will listen to this non sense plan of yours son” He narrowed his eyes.

“Hope, Mi- lord. You made the rules to make sure the youth didn’t spoil the future of the kingdom but you didn’t not hope further enough to know maybe the youth has realised its responsibilities and can do much better than before when they find true love. True love for his queen,” Liam  looked me and smiled, “ True love for his parents and true love for his people”