Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Yaye I have reached chapter 10 and many people aren’t really reading my book L but that’s okay I’m keeping my hopes up and just writing and enjoying myself with the story :D

No comments make me a sad girl…. It you’ll are really liking this book please please comment common~~!! Ned fans?? Liam Fans??? Alex fans?? I want comments please it’s so much fun to read what you’ll think,…. I need motivation please!

Alex’s p.o.v

I was almost done with my last cup of cappuccino when a guy walked into the café walking up to Dan and asked him the same question as I had.

He wanted to taste the same thing I had smelled from far away a few hours ago.

I turned my face to get a clearer view of that guy and noticed it was HIM! My neighbour…!!

“AGG!!” I gapped looking at him looking so hot and looking around the room.

The waitress approached me taking the last cup of coffee away and waving her hand indicating no tip.

I got out of my booth hoping I would sneak out successfully without him noticing me in the crowd and was almost at the door when Dan shouted out..

“What’s your name my favarite Custamor!”

“Alex” I spoke loudly turning around to see the hazel eye’s guy leaning against Dan’s counter and grinning sexily at me and Dan happily waving goodbye behind him.

“Bye” I said smiling nervously and walked away quickly.

I didn’t feel like visiting the park now. I just wanted to get home. I quickly walked across the street upon the pavement and then entering my building and running up the stairs to my apartment.

I shut the door with a loud thud and sighed hoping he didn’t notice how much far I wanted to get away from him.

Liam’s P.O.V

“Isn’t that gal Peretty?” Dan told me as he took down my name and added my credit to it.

“Yes she is, but she is a bitch!” I replied sitting down at the bar next to the counter waiting for my cappuccino.

“Why you call her a bitcch?” Dan asked confused. “She iz a vary Peretty girl! And very sweet too!” He exclaimed in mixed accents.

“Why do you have different accents man?” I questioned hoping I hadn’t offended him.

“PSH POSH!!  I have travelled the world a lot Son n’ that iz whye I havea different accents to my talking, and plus my haed is messed up because of the different languaages.” He said while he cleaned the counter with a white cloth.

I guess he had good business and must have experienced a lot of local life in different countries due to his business trips, guessing it messed up his style of talking… I thought.

When I tasted the first sip of Dan’s cappuccino, it was mind blowing and so this was going to be my favourite café whenever I craved coffee even if it meant I had to bang into “ALEX”.

“You no tell me why you no like Miss Alex?” He asked wondering and looking at me all confused.

““Alex” is the girl that lives right opposite my house. I tried to help her today when we both moved in the 1st time and she treated me like a bell boy when I am a prin--- umm a guy who just lives and pays the same rent as her!” I shouted almost spitting my coffee out in anger.

“OH DEAR! You no get angry please!!All iz going to be okay ? okay?” He said smiling at me.

“Yes okay Dan” I said smiling at him back and sipping the delicious coffee again almost asking for another one.