Chapter 33

a quick one for you guys :D

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s p.o.v

After dropping Ned safely up town to his house I returned to my apartment thinking of the kindest way to ask Liam about what he was hiding from me. I was lucky school wasn’t there today so I had all day to myself and could spend it any way I could.

“Hello!!!” I heard someone shout at the front door.

“Come in!” I smiled as I could easily guess who it was.

“Whatcha doing babe?” Liam asked as he shut the door behind him and quickly walked up to me.

“Missing you” I smiled and he immediately pulled me out of my chair and replaced it with his butt pulling me down on his lap.

“Much better?” He asked naughtily and I nodded blankly.

“What’s wrong?” he asked twirling my hair with his fingers and starting to kiss my neck.

“Nothing” I smiled, not able to push the right words out of my mouth.

“Oh alright” he smiled back, pulling the turtle neck lower.

“Don’t you have something to tell me?” I suddenly asked expecting him to tell me the hidden truth.

“Umm nothing that is coming to my mind right now” he shrugged and started to move closer to me again.

“Okay” I bit my lip thinking maybe he was waiting for the right moment to tell me the truth.

Tring

Tring

Tring

My phone started to ring.

“I’ve gotta get that” I squeezed myself out of his hands and fell over the carpet next to the sofa that had my phone on it.

“Thanks” I puffed my strand of hair with my lips looking at Liam who was internally giggling away.

It was dad’s call and so I put my finger on my lips which indicated he had to shut up during this conversation.

“Hey!” I exclaimed as his rusty voice uhumed.

“Hey baby” He answered back.

“What happened dad?” I asked him, hoping I hadn’t done anything wrong.

“Nothing Alexandra, it’s just that, it’s been a few months now and I want you to come home, with your friend” He mocked internally.

“Which friend” I froze where I crawled.

“I have my sources. Get that boyfriend of yours here Alexandra before your mother and I show up there at your apartment” he shouted.

“Okay dad, I will” I answered him hoping he would smile and agree.

“No no you’re not getting away with that. I want to see him tomorrow” Dad insisted.

“But I have school!!” I protested.

“Then this Sunday” He argued back.

“Fine.”

“Fine” he replied back and cut the call.